Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01198 MYR / MRO
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 23% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,945 (329,279 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgos costs €2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.61 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,400 B/. (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thessaloniki costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)