Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01197 MYR / MRO
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 26% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,412 (368,662 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)