Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01255 MYR / MRO
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 25% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,129 (249,277 Ouguiya) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)