Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.462 MYR / GBP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 37% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,944 (£905) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 1 hour ago)