Cost of living in Norwich, United Kingdom compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 160%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.569 MYR / GBP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norwich (United Kingdom) is 57% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,912 (£882) in Norwich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 300 Дин. (38 minutes ago)