Cost of living comparison between Northampton, United Kingdom and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.058 MYR / GBP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Northampton (United Kingdom) is 42% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,309 (£1,050) in Northampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)