Cost of living comparison between Northampton, United Kingdom and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.652 MYR / GBP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Northampton (United Kingdom) is 39% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,478 (£615) in Northampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨50,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨65,564 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)