Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45665 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 36% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,477 (9,804 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)