Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48415 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 42% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,388 (9,064 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,232,320 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,017 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £2,258 (about 1 hour ago)