Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.518 MYR / SEK
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 47% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,846 (9,353 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kraków costs 22 zł (about 1 hour ago)