Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.151 MYR / OMR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,626 (﷼ 357) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fort-de-France costs €1.41 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,347 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Fresno, California costs $1.99 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 6,999 (about 1 hour ago)