Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.565 MYR / OMR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 20% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,489 (﷼ 388) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨70 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (18 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)