Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06358 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizhniy Tagil (Russia) is 16% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,500 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,952 (руб 46,426) in Nizhniy Tagil.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)