Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07460 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,611 (руб 48,396) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Athens costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 450 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bratislava costs €750 (27 minutes ago)