Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07737 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhniy Novgorod (Russia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,090 (руб 39,931) in Nizhniy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)