Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk, Russia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07588 MYR / RUB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizhnevartovsk (Russia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,231 (руб 42,577) in Nizhnevartovsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)