Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05888 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,600 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,577 (₨60,747) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)