Cost of living in Nizamabad, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06527 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,400 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,304 (₨50,616) in Nizamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)