Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.349 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,071 (R$ 3,018) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (30 minutes ago)