Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.639 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 23% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,838 (元6,007) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 2 hours ago)