Cost of living in Ningbo, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.623 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ningbo (China) is 24% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,889 (元6,245) in Ningbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (37 minutes ago)