Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.731 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 43% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,573 (€755) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (18 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (32 minutes ago)