Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03915 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,850 (¥98,349) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)