Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.731 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 32% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,131 (€873) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (42 minutes ago)