Cost of living in Nicosia, Cyprus compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 328 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.046 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nicosia (Cyprus) is 38% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,427 (€877) in Nicosia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lagos costs 95,000 ₦ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (32 minutes ago)