Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00709 MYR / XOF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 42% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,400 (620,404 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (43 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)