Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00734 MYR / XOF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 42% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,547 (482,941 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $8 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Newark, New Jersey costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)