Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00726 MYR / XOF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 43% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,131 (707,155 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨700,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aarhus costs kr3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Aveiro costs €300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Budapest costs 135,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)