Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00716 MYR / XOF
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 35% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,057 (706,732 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)