Cost of living in Nha Trang, Vietnam compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00019 MYR / VND
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nha Trang (Vietnam) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,711 (13,963,334 ₫) in Nha Trang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (24 minutes ago)