Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.437 MYR / GBP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 41% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,639 (£853) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)