Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32796 MYR / ZAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,829 (R 11,674) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)