Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32025 MYR / ZAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,146 (R 12,946) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Florianopolis costs R$ 300 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,558 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Thessaloniki costs €4.40 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 169 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (25 minutes ago)