Cost of living in Newcastle, South Africa compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31083 MYR / ZAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (South Africa) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,003 (R 12,877) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,300 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$13 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pyongyang costs 5,575 ₩ (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$74,990,000 (43 minutes ago)