Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.412 MYR / AUD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 77% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM6,023 (AU$1,765) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (17 minutes ago)