Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.322 MYR / AUD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 65% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,117 (AU$1,239) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)