Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.070 MYR / AUD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 62% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,357 (AU$1,745) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $39 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,300 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$80 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rajahmundry costs ₨25,000 (about 2 hours ago)