Cost of living comparison between New Plymouth, New Zealand and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.171 MYR / NZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 82% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,686 (NZ$1,793) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cancún costs Mex$ 120 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 129,472 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 100,000 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$20 (24 minutes ago)