Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.981 MYR / NZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 74% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,451 (NZ$1,829) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (28 minutes ago)