Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 583 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.589 MYR / GTQ
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 20% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,005 (Q5,100) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (26 minutes ago)