Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 621 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.534 MYR / GTQ
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 18% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,785 (Q7,092) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)