Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 825 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.590 MYR / GTQ
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 23% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,443 (Q7,535) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lagos costs 83 ₦ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Limassol costs €1.15 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallahassee, Florida costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aalborg costs kr67 (about 2 hours ago)