Cost of living in Guatemala City, Guatemala compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 691 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.602 MYR / GTQ
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guatemala City (Guatemala) is 21% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,526 (Q7,513) in Guatemala City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)