Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.168 MYR / ILS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 58% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,941 (5,086 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (12 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (36 minutes ago)