Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 214%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.211 MYR / ILS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 67% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,671 (4,682 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨18,297 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 19 C$ (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Douala costs 650 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (44 minutes ago)