Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 183%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.210 MYR / ILS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 66% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,155 (4,261 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (about 2 hours ago)