Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 215%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.186 MYR / ILS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 65% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,268 (4,440 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $65 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 84,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)