Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03715 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 52% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,007 (¥134,794) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)