Cost of living in Nerima, Japan compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03852 MYR / JPY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 56% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,768 (¥149,729) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 5,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 3 hours ago)