Cost of living comparison between Nellore, India and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06521 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nellore (India) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,757 (₨42,286) in Nellore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)