Cost of living in Nellore, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06751 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nellore (India) is 12% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,801 (₨41,492) in Nellore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (3 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)