Cost of living in Nellore, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06529 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nellore (India) is 11% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,765 (₨42,341) in Nellore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ahmedabad costs ₨42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mossoro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)