Cost of living comparison between Neiva, Colombia and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00142 MYR / COP
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Neiva (Colombia) is 6% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,125 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,947 (COL$2,071,472) in Neiva.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)