Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48642 MYR / ZMW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 33% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,772 (9,810 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shenzhen costs 元70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 2 hours ago)