Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41088 MYR / ZMW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 18% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,645 (8,872 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)