Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45101 MYR / ZMW
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 19% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,734 (8,279 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)