Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.843 MYR / TRY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,400 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM2,761 (3,276TL) in Nazilli.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)