Cost of living comparison between Nazareth, Israel and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.087 MYR / ILS
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 42% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,321 (4,897 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (41 minutes ago)