Cost of living in Naucalpan, Mexico compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23371 MYR / MXN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naucalpan (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,975 (Mex$ 17,009) in Naucalpan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)