Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.435 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,972 (R$ 2,071) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)