Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.201 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,734 (R$ 3,109) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)