Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.330 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,901 (R$ 2,932) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $5,083 (37 minutes ago)