Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.363 MYR / BRL
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,883 (R$ 2,849) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)