Cost of living comparison between Nassau, Bahamas and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.460 MYR / BSD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nassau (Bahamas) is 100% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,999 (B$1,121) in Nassau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (39 minutes ago)