Cost of living in Nasik, India compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06171 MYR / INR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nasik (India) is 9% cheaper than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,600 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,265 (₨52,905) in Nasik.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Geneva costs CHF 188 (about 1 hour ago)