Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.728 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,524 (€534) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 130 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (about 1 hour ago)