Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.775 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,537 (€531) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €18 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 10,000₴ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dnipro costs 27₴ (30 minutes ago)