Cost of living in Naples, Italy compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 157%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.696 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 44% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,594 (€765) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)