Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.765 MYR / NZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 46% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,968 (NZ$1,797) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)