Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.198 MYR / NZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 46% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,655 (NZ$1,143) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)