Cost of living comparison between Napier, New Zealand and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.171 MYR / NZD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 50% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,752 (NZ$1,183) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)