Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.647 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 7% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,030 (元6,226) in Nantong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (24 minutes ago)