Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.614 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,463 (元5,637) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 5,000 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brno costs 13,998 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mérida costs Mex$ 2.20 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santa Cruz, California costs $65 (35 minutes ago)