Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.623 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,512 (元4,034) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (28 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Tel Aviv costs 12,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)