Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.649 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,808 (元5,865) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)