Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.628 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,615 (元5,755) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨400 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.59 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Doha costs 2,249 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)