Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.623 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,989 (元6,402) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (11 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (about 1 hour ago)