Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.643 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 20% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,336 (元6,746) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,600 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)