Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.638 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 20% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,725 (元5,840) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)