Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.619 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,744 (元6,045) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)