Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.624 MYR / CNY
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,190 (元5,115) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)