Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.051 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 62% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,026 (€995) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,100 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)