Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.785 MYR / EUR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 60% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM5,616 (€1,174) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 40 Dinar (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (36 minutes ago)