Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06920 MYR / MZN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,638 (52,576 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)