Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06912 MYR / MZN
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 10% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,078 (59,005 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (1 minute ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$10 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 2,000 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bristol costs £1.99 (about 1 hour ago)