Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.936 MYR / LYD *
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 23% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,541 (1,546 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,700 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hisar costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$529 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)