Cost of living comparison between Nalut, Libya and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.991 MYR / LYD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 28% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,807 (1,607 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)