Cost of living in Naknek, Alaska, United States compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.437 MYR / USD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naknek, Alaska (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,855 ($643) in Naknek, Alaska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (44 minutes ago)