Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12906 MYR / THB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,847 (29,811 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,400 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Recife costs R$ 4.49 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $300 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,751 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)