Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12529 MYR / THB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 8% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM2,705 (21,587 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM2,500 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (37 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)