Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12436 MYR / THB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 4% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,442 (27,681 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bishkek costs 100 som (about 1 hour ago)