Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12539 MYR / THB
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 5% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,274 (26,109 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in General Santos City costs Php7,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (about 2 hours ago)