Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.138 MYR / SAR
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require RM3,750 in Alor Star you would need to make just about RM3,679 (﷼ 3,233) in Najran.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)