Cost of living comparison between Najaf, Iraq and Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00356 MYR / IQD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 13% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,527 (990,215 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨14,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangkok costs 2.00 ฿ (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 95,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jizan costs ﷼ 4,000 (about 2 hours ago)