Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00368 MYR / IQD
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,788 (1,030,119 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,300 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)