Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 622 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04311 MYR / KES
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,586 (Shilling83,189) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,125 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 900 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ho Chi Minh City costs 60,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Surat costs ₨31 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Calgary costs C$35 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 3 hours ago)