Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 731 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04307 MYR / KES
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 15% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM4,294 (Shilling99,700) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,750 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Batna City costs 33 Dinar (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,446 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cork costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirana costs 500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)