Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Alor Star, Malaysia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 832 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04016 MYR / KES
Do you live in Alor Star? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 14% more expensive than in Alor Star (Malaysia)
For example, you would need at least RM3,650 (Shilling90,900) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with RM3,200 in Alor Star.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arlington, Texas costs $9 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 110 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Karlsruhe costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)